It’s a thrill to be in the Park City Miners’ Day parade, walking down historic Main Street to the cheers of your friends and fellow Parkites. To help keep the parade close to on schedule and to best enjoy your experience, please be familiar with the protocols for the parade. Be there on time and be ready to roll!
2017 Parade Registration Form (deadline Friday, Sept. 1)
how to write a case study research proposal
popular homework editor for hire us
viagra funny adds
essay in kannada about nature
value of research paper
viagra cenforce 100 mg
thesis statement outline generator
help me write shakespeare studies dissertation
best canadian store
viagra barely works
essay in sanskrit on peacock
grad school thesis paper
problem solving order of operations worksheets
learning academic writing
legalizing marijuana essays
MINERS’ DAY PARADE RULES
On behalf of the PARK CITY ROTARY CLUB, we are excited to have you and your friends and family join in this year’s MINER’S DAY PARADE and FESTIVITIES. Please find the following guidelines which must be followed for a safe and fun experience for all.
1. Please arrive by 10:00 am to line-up on Swede Alley. Arriving after this time will make it difficult to get to your place. The smaller your entry number, the earlier you should be arriving. (example: Entry 5 at the top of Swede should not be arriving at 10 am. You may have to be repositioned to the back of the parade.)
2. Judging will begin promptly at 10:30. We are unable to judge entries that are not present and ready.
3. Arrival and drop off. No vehicle will be permitted on Swede Alley that is not the parade entry itself. No double parking please! Entries only may access Swede Alley via one lane access off of Deer Valley Drive. This will be a designated bus lane. Again parade entries only. Participants who do not arrive on the float vehicle may be dropped at the top of China Bridge to walk to Swede Alley. There is no vehicle entry to Swede from China Bridge. Participants may also take the bus from the free parking at the Park City High School to the transit center for drop off.
4. Parking can be done in China Bridge from the Marsac side. Arrive early as parking is limited. Again, there is no entry to or from China Bridge from Swede Alley. China Bridge may only be entered or exited from Marsac.
5. Check-in for your parade position at the Parade Official’s table located on Swede Alley to receive a number designation for your entry. Park within that number designation on the street. Each entry is spaced based on the description given on their submitted application. DO NOT OVERLAP OTHER ENTRY NUMBERS!! If you did not specify length or size on your application and are overlapping another entry, contact Heidi Hewitt 435-901-4068 to adjust your space before parade day. On parade day see Heidi at the top of Main and Swede immediately upon check in.
6. Tape your parade entry number to the middle of your car, float, entry or corner of banner for the ease of announcers and judges. Announcing occurs from the Deck at 505 Main Street and again at the 9th avenue turn.
7. Parade begins at 11:00 am, rain or shine right after the flyover. (Pending completed track removal)
8. The parade route is down Main Street, turning left on 9th Avenue, then right onto Park Avenue. Participants are not permitted to stop for performances as gaps in the parade floats cause hazards. Please keep moving to avoid pile ups and gaps. The parade ends on Park Avenue past the entrance to City Park. All parade entries MUST continue down Park Avenue. You can NOT enter City Park. You may drop off at 7-11 and will only be allowed 30 seconds to disembark. Please know where and how your participants are meeting up with their friends and family members. Those who do not disembark the entry will be required to sit down on their floats and slowly and cautiously ride to where they are going to fully disembark.
9. NO alcohol allowed, either in or on parade floats and entries.
10. NO items may be “thrown” from any float, person, walker, vehicle or parade entry. NO exceptions. Approved items may be “handed” to spectators only – in direct hand-to-hand fashion. Approved items could include flyers, coupons, small logoed items, small candies, sealed bottles of water. Violators will be stopped by the Park City Police Department officers and asked to leave the parade route immediately. ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
11. NO water devices such as squirt guns, water pistols, water balloons will be allowed, either in or on parade entries. 12. Children MUST be under adult supervision at all times. Children and Adults should not be in front of their moving vehicle entry at any time. 13. Please pick-up all trash created by you on Swede Alley, the parade route and in the area you tear-down your float/entry.