It’s time to get into the parade!
Registration is now open for the 124th edition of Park City Miners’ Day, coming up Monday, September 2. While the rest of America celebrates Labor Day, Park City honors its mining heritage with a daylong festival, including a popular parade down historic Main Street at 11:00 a.m.
Miners’ Day has always been about having fun. This year’s parade theme reflects that: Park City Making Fun. Community organizations, businesses, nonprofits, politicians and any individuals are welcome to join. Registration is open now through Thursday, August 29.
Parade categories and fees are:
- Individuals and locals who just always wanted to be in a parade – Free
- Big businesses (11 or more employees) – $100
- Small businesses (10 or fewer employees) – $50
- Political candidates (must be ‘fun’ or not allowed in parade) – $50
- Non-commercial or nonprofits – Free